To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Management Trainee
AMP Exposure • Orlando, FL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Management
Amp Exposure is Expanding!
We are a brand development, sales and promotional firm based in Tulsa, and have recently made plans to expand our entry level team. We are currently looking to train 3-5 associates to help assist with our expanding local office and help with our expansion goals for 2017-2018. Our client base has nearly tripled and we are in need of fresh representatives immediately. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for growth into an executive management role after completion of training program
What we offer:
- Full time
- Entry level
- Competitive pay
- Advancement & Growth Opportunities in the First Year
- Travel opportunities
- A constant learning environment
At Amp Exposure, our sales and marketing strategies, coupled with our customer service, provide a superior experience for both our clients and customers. We do this by providing a more specialized, human touch to business that has been proven to be more successful than the more general mass techniques.
In this entry level role, the Entry Level Management Trainee will use their experience and provided training in sales, marketing, public relations and customer service paired with their superior organizational skills to assist the business development team in executing marketing strategies for a variety of key client accounts.
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
- Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
- Strategize, execute and manage with the Brand Ambassador team
- Interact and communicate with customers
- Problem solve and make professional judgments
- Assist in the execution of marketing strategies for each client with lead generation and promotions
- Facilitate consumer to brand connections by interacting with consumers on-site to answer questions and explain client product/service features
- Assist in connecting customers as qualified leads to senior sales consultants
- Perform customer follow ups and ensure consumer satisfaction
- Assist the manager with any day to day administrative support as required
- Brand Promotions
- Client relations
- Public Relations
- Business Development
- Account Management
This is a full time entry level position. Entry Level Management Trainee works directly with consumers and clients in the Greater Orlando area, so a great communication background is required as well as being comfortable with direct marketing and sales. The intent is to move an individual into a management position, so a career oriented mentality is desired as well. Recommended traits of successful regional managers:
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to build personal relationships
If you have experience in or would like experience in Customer Service , Sales , Marketing , Business Administration , Training , Real Estate Sales , Pharmaceutical Sales , Sales and Marketing , Bartender , Direct Sales , Direct Marketing , Business Development , Human Resources , Recruiter , Public Relations , Project Manager , Entry Level Sales , Entry Level Customer Service , Entry Level Marketing , entry level experience , entry level recruiting , entry level market management , entry level promotions , entry level presentations, entry level client relations , entry level direct sales , entry level telecommunications , entry level telemarketing , entry level customer relations , entry level leads , entry level territory sales , entry level face to face sales , entry level field sales , entry level development , entry level professional studies , entry level communications , entry level motivational speeches , entry level recruiting , entry level pharmaceutical sales , entry level training , entry level administration , entry level business , entry level business to consumers , entry level business to business experience , entry level direct marketing , entry level direct sales , entry level business development , entry level client relations , entry level professional experience , entry level position , entry level job, entry level inside sales