To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
205 West Randolph Street
Chicago, IL 60606
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative - Outside
MVP • Chicago, IL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Looking to hire an Account Executive! Since 2000, MVP has been teaming up with businesses across the nation to manage their staffing needs. MVP currently has offices in 44 states and right now, our Chicago-based Professional Placement Division, which focuses on high level recruitment, is on the rise. I’m looking for a strong Account Executive to add to our growing team. This individual will focus on providing contract, contract-to-hire, and direct placement staffing solutions to companies in the Chicagoland area.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Proactively generate leads, identify prospective clients, and develop new client partnerships.
- Target potential customers based on industry/market analysis
- Develop creative strategies that successfully generate leads and present opportunities through independent research, referrals, networking and cold calling.
- Initiate relationships with prospective clients by researching jobs and organizations and connecting with key stakeholders.
- Utilize ATS and CRM to document daily activity and client correspondence
- Attend networking events to build client base and represent MVP
- Promote client development and build relationships with clients through office visits, presentations and negotiations
- Sell value of MVP services to support customers in achieving their business goals
- Present information related to recruiting and staffing services and utilize business development strategies to capitalize on new opportunities and drive growth.
- Work directly with Recruiters to develop a customized approach to servicing each client.
- Work directly with Division Manager in determining rates and negotiations with all new or prospective business
- Maintain client satisfaction by frequently communicating and visiting with clients, advising on any issues, confirming job satisfaction, tending to any and all customer service needs
- Negotiate, create, and track vendor agreements
- Plan and prioritize activities based on criticality.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience working as an Account Executive/Outside Sales Rep within a highly competitive field
- Must be self-sufficient with a strong work ethic and the ability to work well independently and with a team.
- Experience exceeding personal goals while working with and contributing to team goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to multitask and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency
- Must be able to manage time efficiently
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be a result-driven individual
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- Account Executives receive a competitive base salary and uncapped commission potential.
- You will also be eligible to enroll into our Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, and more!