To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lee's Toyota • New York, NY
Posted 29 days ago
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Automotive, Customer Service, Business Development
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
It's an exciting time at Lee's Toyota! Our well established internet and sales department is growing and looking for qualified candidates to join our team. If you are a qualified BDC representative, we are interested in having you on our team. Are you an appointment/setting closer? We want you.
The ideal BDC representative at Lee's Toyota delivers a premium customer experience by handling customer inquiries in a prompt, professional, accurate and courteous manner. This position uses CRM software and the internet to manage inquiry flow, update customer files, and closely track customer interests. The BDC representative will be trained to understand all products and services offered, and will become knowledgeable of inventory, as well as financing and incentive programs.
This is a full time, hourly +commission position and the candidate must be able to work flexible hours.
Lee's Toyota is one of the fastest growing Toyota Dealers in the Region. Our ambitious team of sales and service professionals make Lee's Toyota a successful, energetic, forward-moving organization. Lee's Toyota has been in business for over 50 years, and time after time we have turned the automotive industry upside down with our innovative sales and service techniques. We strive to be the #1 choice for career growth opportunities in the automotive industry. We're looking for people who can make a difference because we believe that an innovative, oriented team of professionals can accomplish anything.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism
- Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM
- Generate sales appointments
- Conduct phone surveys to assess customer preferences and quality of experience
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Exhibit ethical behavior by providing the highest degree of customer satisfaction and be honest in all aspects of dealing with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong MS Office Suite computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in call center environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read and comprehend·rules. regulations, policies and procedures
Compensation and Benefits:
- Paid Medical insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Competitive pay plan with bonuses based on performance
- Career growth and opportunity for advancement within the dealership
If you possess the abilities to get the job done please respond to this ad with you resume.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.