To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Jessica Marbot
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Representative
OnSite Marketing • Boston, MA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
On-Site Marketing, Inc., a national sales & marketing agency, has an exciting opportunity available for an Energy Sales Representative interested in unlimited daily leads resulting in high earning potential. On behalf of our client, NRG Energy, we operate at locations within one of the country’s biggest retailers, major sporting arenas, concert events and theaters.
Our Sales Representatives promote & sell deregulated electricity supply services on behalf of NRG Home, a Fortune 200 Company and one of the country’s largest energy producers. NRG Energy has partnered up with and secured space inside these many locations in support of this new customer initiative. Sales are transacted through direct interface with customers inside the stores and venues. This is a face-to-face, retail sales interaction. The position does NOT include cold calling, door to door sales, or individual solicitations. Hundreds and thousands of people walk through these establishments daily. As they pass by it is our job to get their attention and encourage them to enroll in one of NRG’s services. Each person that walks by is a potential lead; with unlimited commissions offered, there is no cap on what you can earn!
As a member of the Energy Sales Team, this individual will perform the following duties:
● Utilizing pre-approved sales pitches and introductions, introduce the product options to all passers-by.
● Provide a positive 1st level customer touch-point for the client.
● Maintain a professional and 100% compliant sales approach and present a positive customer experience, as detailed by the company, client, partner and venue.
● Demonstrate selling skills and product knowledge in all areas listed below:
o Polite and friendly customer service.
o Knowledge of the products being sold, their associated rewards, benefits & rates, and competitor’s product details.
o Full disclosure of all product fees and terms prior to customer beginning application process.
● Sell consultatively and offer customer all choices of product range.
● Working both individually and as part of a team, achieve sales goals.
We are looking to hire a friendly, energetic, approachable sales representative who is money motivated. Candidates should be professional, outgoing, sales-oriented, have a strong work ethic and a desire to make money! The right individual must be confident and able to disregard rejection. Success at this job relies heavily upon a positive attitude and strong personality.
Schedules are flexible, including days, nights & weekends. We offer an hourly base pay and an excellent commission/bonus plan.
On-Site Marketing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
* Minimum high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
* Experience in the sales industry, including a proven history of achieving sales goals is
preferred, but not required.
* Must have excellent communication, organization, time management and customer service skills.
* Desire to be part of a performance-driven team.
* Understand importance of customer service.
* Required to stand during scheduled shift (6-8 hours).
* Ability to achieve sales quotas.
* Must pass applicable background and drug screenings.
* Reliable transportation.