To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Art Thompson
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Coast Personnel 02/2017 • Dallas, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Experience - 5 to 10 years
Degree - High School
$18.00 - $20.00 /Hour
General Labor, Manufacturing
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Lead a sanitation crew of approximately 30 associates.
- Actively participate in all team continues improvements training and skill development activities.
- Clean and sanitize process line and perform equipment set-up duties.
- Ensure that facility and scheduled equipment is properly cleaned and sanitized and ready for operation.
- Prepare facilities for annual training and scored audits.
- Recruit and train sanitation crew associates.
- Have to be able to pass Drug Test, Background Check, and E-Verify.
- High school diploma a MUST.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in food manufacturing enviroment.
- Willingness to work off-shifts and weekends.
- Position requires 2nd & 3rd shift.
- Must have experience working in a team enviroment
- Computer and typing skills required (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Access, and Outlook)
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.