To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
70 Valley Haven Dr
Wellsburg, WV 26070
- Nikki Larkey
- Phone: 304-394-5322
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN)
Stonerise Healthcare • Wellsburg, WV
Posted 14 days ago
Travel - None
Healthcare - Health Services
Health Care, Nurse
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Stonerise Healthcare strives to be the best employer and provider of senior care solutions in every community we serve. We enrich the lives of those with whom we work and serve through principles, passion and purpose.
Come work for Valley Haven, we are looking to add enthusiastic members to join our center, as a Registered Nurse that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing. Our vision is to be the top performing Medical Professionals in long-term and post-acute care. Below you will find some of the substantial benefits that are given to our staff at Valley Haven:
- Bi-Weekly Pays
- Mandatory Direct Deposit
- Generous Vacation and Sick Time
- Various Health Plan Choices Available in 3 Levels of Coverage
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Tuition Assistance Program
Registered Nurse Summary:
provide direct nursing care to acutely and/or chronically ill patients/residents through individualized care plans, in compliance with state and federal standards, rules, and regulations, and facility policies and procedures.
- Performs initial resident assessment
- Identifies resident’s physical needs, psychosocial needs, and problems
- Assesses resident’s response to medications and/or treatments
- Communication with other health care team members such as physicians, nurses, CNAs, social workers, and psychologists regarding resident status and response to treatment
- Helps provide a safe and suitable environment for residents
- Makes every effort to maintain residents’ safety, comfort, and peace of mind
- Utilizes PCC and POC as required to meet center expectations and supervises input of others
Because our residents require assistance around the clock, the ability to work overtime is a requirement for this position and can include Saturdays and Sundays when necessary.
- Honor resident’s personal and property rights
- Follows established safety precautions when performing tasks and when using equipment and supplies
- Communicate needs in regard to equipment, equipment functioning or concerns and supply needs to the appropriate individuals
- Hold a valid license as a Registered Nurse in WV
- Maintains current CPR certification
- Physical demands of this position include walking, sitting, repetitive movement
Job ID: VH04072017RN
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.