To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Herndon, VA 20170
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
New Oasis International Education LLC. • Herndon, VA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
New Oasis International Education is the premier provider of secondary international student services in the United States. Our mission is to bridge the gaps between opportunity and success within international education. We work to build trust and foster good will among our students, schools, alumni, and local communities. New Oasis is a place for innovation, where people with a passion for global education strive to adapt and evolve. We are global citizens, leaders, educators, and pioneers. We appreciate change and welcome open communication to facilitate learning and development.
New Oasis International offers a competitive compensation and benefits package:
Major medical insurance with prescription coverage;
Short-term and long-term disability benefits;
Basic life insurance at no cost to employees;
Retirement Plan; and
New Oasis International is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant!
The Homestay Administrative Assistant will support the Homestay Department by performing administrative duties and responsibilities.
- Process all marketing mail requests, mail pamphlets and materials to our Homestay Coordinators
- Organizes and track host family profiles
- Process host family background checks
- Assists with yearly host family file audits
- Host family contracts send out electronically
- Schedule department training
- Track student relocations
- Track, monitor, and submit for processing all host family referrals
- Work closely with the Finance Team to answer host family questions
- Communicates by phone and/or email with internal and external clients
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 1 to 2 years of administrative experience
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Self-starter mentality with a high level of focus and energy
- Strong analytical, organizational, time-management, and technology skills
- strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
New Oasis International Education is a Drug-Free Workplace.
New Oasis International Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.