To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
19 South LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Alicia Galloway
- Phone: (312) 248-8231
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lakeshore Financial Group • Chicago, IL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Prepare yourself for a brand new career and take success into your own hands. Lakeshore Financial Group focuses on building long-term client relationships while providing superior products and services. Take charge of your career and your income as you form meaningful, long-term relationships with clients as you help them work toward their financial goals.
What is the role and traits of a Financial Advisor?
- Deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals
- Build and manage your own business
- Relationship building skills and commitment to establishing long-term clients
- Strong desire for performance driven compensation and growing earnings potential
- Self-motivated, highly driven and entrepreneurial personality
What can a Lakeshore Financial Advisor expect?
- Industry leading training to help you succeed in your new role
- Unlimited earnings potential that includes bonuses, profit sharing and incentive travel
- The opportunity to succeed with the flexibility to balance personal and family values
- Sponsorship to pass your Series 7, Series 66 and Life & Health exams
Preferred qualifications for the Financial Advisor role?
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- Goal oriented at an individual and team level
- Prospect, network and acquire clients through various methods and strategies
- Strong communication skills
- Confident and resilient personality