To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Bay, WI
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Green Bay, WI
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Responsibilities: Assist eligible individuals telephonically in the following ways:
• Educate consumers on available plan options through inbound calls received.
• Send qualified consumers to local field partners for meetings and appointments when appropriate complete RSVP for Employer Group open enrollment meetings if applicable.
• Provide objective information pertaining to the caller’s coverage, annual notice of change, provider / pharmacy coverage to include provider, and drug formularies
• Provide assistance with enrollment by following the CMS approved Telephonic Enrollment Scripting compliantly.
• Support additional needs as required by employer not limited to but could include: Outbound Call Campaigns, Community and State Retention efforts, Concierge call handling, and additional off phone special project work based on business needs.
• Strong desire to “Help People Live Healthier Lives" by educating consumers on options and assisting the consumer in the enrollment process if applicable.
• Prior call center experience.
• Healthcare Knowledge (Medicare and Medicaid knowledge would be helpful)
• Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
• Authorized to work in the United States.
• Proven tenure with previous employer.
• Proficiency with PC applications and the ability to multi-task when utilizing several systems.
• Ability to understand and articulate complex Medicare programs to our consumers in ways that are clear and concise.
• Customer focused
• Active Listening Skills
• Telephonic Communication Ability
• Strategic thinking