To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
262 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02108
- Hire Partnership
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Document Control Specialist
Hire Partnership, LLC • Boston, MA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Must have experience in a Biomedical or Medical Device company
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Quality Assurance document control department revise/create production documents. The candidate will work closely with the manufacturing team and document control department to ensure the changes are accurate and are made effective in a timely manner. Organize and maintain records in accordance with compliance principles.
Files and performs other organizational tasks
Prepares and publishes approved documentation in a timely manner to meet established deadlines (paper and electronic)
Maintains related database systems, logs and complete forms/records as required
Adheres to written policies and procedures related to performing assigned tasks
Assists in the implementation of QA policies and procedures; adheres to policies and procedures when performing daily tasks
Regularly meets with the team to resolve issues, maintains time lines and plans in order to meet the company’s needs in the area of document control
Maintain training records for document control files
- Requires college level education and 4-8 years’ experience in an ISO 9001 environment with working knowledge of documentation functions
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel and Adobe Pro.
- Experience with electronic Document Control and Training systems.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- Must be resourceful and self-motivated
- Team player with ability to collaborate with others
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills