To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Stephen Christopher
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Oxford Solutions, Inc. • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 14 days ago
$13.00 - $14.00 /Hour
Energy - Utilities - Gas - Electric, Oil Refining - Petroleum - Drilling
Admin - Clerical
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Must be able to:
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Arrange conferences and meetings for office personnel.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Maintain orderly appearance of office.
- Ensure office supplies are stocked and beverages are available and ready.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
Must be able to:
- Able to sort a 9 digit number both horizontally and vertically
- Attention to detail
- Likes to organize or put and keep things in order
- Can work as a team as well as individually
- Can handle frequent interruptions
- Can juggle several projects at once
- Basic computer skills
- Neatness (preferably, but not as necessary)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational skills
- Time management skills
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Honesty and trustworthiness
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
Job ID: 14565
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.