To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
19 South LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Julliana Fruzzetti
- Phone: 3122699990
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Have mad Excel skills and don't know where to use them?
Can you match large amounts of data and have no data to match?
Know how to create Pivot tables and have no where to put them?
Well, AltaStaff is the perfect place for you! We are a boutique staffing agency located downtown Chicago. We have a entry level position with a Managed Care Organization with room for growth. You would be working with the Provider Services team helping process and analyze large amounts of data. This position is long term with an opportunity to go permanent with the company. Please apply and I can tell you more!
Perform day to day functions to maintain appropriate databases and create reports to monitor network compliance with State requirements.
- Create and maintain appropriate databases, including: contract network, authorization, third party liability, provider set up corrections, check requests, among others
- Design and generate reports to monitor department activity and State compliance
- Reconciles data from various data file types to ensure quality results for internal and external customer bases
- Provide appropriate reports and statistical data to other department designees for the necessary follow up and resolution
- Responds to inquiries and issues related to provider data coming directly from providers and other Network Management staff. If necessary, appropriately and timely refer issues to Network Management staff.
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent excel skills!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as access
- Experience with data management in large databases, reporting and analysis
- Analytical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently
- Previous Experience: None required - we are open for those just out of school that need to gain work experience