To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Anne Skebba
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
DTI • Denver, CO
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DTI is seeking a candidate for a Receptionist position. This is an entry level administrative position working in a local law firm in Denver. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who possesses a high level of professionalism and customer service who is looking for a new and exciting career.
The Office Service Associate position is full-time and also offers benefits, paid time off as well as a 401k! We are willing to train the right candidate in the hopes of sprouting a long term career with us at DTI.
- Monitor and listen to clients to understand inquiries and requests in order to provide accurate information about the facilities and services with prompt assistance.
- Perform basic mathematical calculations using a calculator/computer to accurately figure production time and labor time associated with any copy, print, scan or production requests.
- Follow established guidelines and procedures for receiving, documenting, organizing and mailing out client packages (i.e. parcel deliveries, messenger services, etc.).
- Ensure accurate tracking, monitoring and recording of all charges, overtime, logs and entries throughout his/her shift.
- Answering telephone inquiries, loading/unloading parcels, delivering of parcels, copying, and faxing and guest requests.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the industry team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the firm.
- Work closely with the client's staff to ensure seamless day-to-day operations as the first line of contact with the client's visitors.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and direct call traffic to the proper person.
- Take accurate and complete messages for those employees who may be unavailable.
- Greet and announce visitors in a friendly and business-like manner.
- Maintain neatness and organization of reception desk and front closet areas with various administrative duties as outlined by the Site Manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working in a office setting. Law Firm experience is a PLUS!
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills.
- Be personable, articulate, knowledgeable and professional in presenting oneself in a professional setting.
- Ability to learn skills quickly.
- Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to function with a high level of patience, tact and diplomacy in handling any complaints and situations.
- Ability to lift or move 40 lbs. or greater .
- Previous experience in a client service oriented field preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year professional level work experience.