To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
262 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02108
- Hire Partnership
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Hire Partnership, LLC • Boston, MA
Posted 29 days ago
Healthcare - Health Services
Admin - Clerical
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We have a great opportunity for an experienced, well-polished Executive Assistant to join the team at our Boston client! This world renowned hospital is seeking an energetic and self motivated professional to serve as an Executive Administrative Support Specialist to a senior faculty member. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, deep experience with Microsoft word, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Will provide managerial, administrative, or secretarial support for executives and may include supporting, managing and developing designated programs, or projects as directed.
- Job functions range and are focused on administrative matters related to program or project development and maintenance and individual executive support.
- Provides knowledgeable and skilled general administrative support to senior executive.
- Duties to include advanced communications support, screening calls, and determining appropriate action in response to all inquiries.
- Provides general administrative support, preparing documents and correspondence that may be highly confidential or politically sensitive in nature.
- Plans and coordinates meetings and schedules.
- May coordinate conferences or other group meetings.
- Participates in coordination of department/program activities and plans and coordinates administrative compliance-related actions.
- Ensures reports and other documents are prepared in a timely manner.
- Manages the executive's calendar; triage's issues as they arise; may act as the executive's designee in specified areas as directed.
- BA Degree strongly preferred
- At least 2 years experience providing administrative, monitoring, and accounting support to a project or program.
- 4-6 years experience is preferred
- Familiarity with patient scheduling procedures and guidelines is desired but not required.
- Experience working in a medical or scientific research setting or comparable technology-oriented business environment is required.
- Ability to effectively both orally and in writing.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.