To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Buffalo, NY
- Ed Hoffman
- Phone: 518-796-5784
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Engineer
Hoffman Technical Associates • Buffalo, NY
Posted 8 days ago
Travel - Negligible
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
$50,000.00 - $60,000.00 /Year
Fully defined pension plan, 85% company paid health insurance
Industrial, Consulting, Manufacturing
Engineering, Strategy - Planning, Customer Service
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- New opening for outgoing an outgoing person who wants to learn and excel within a highly technical customer focused applications & solutions role.
- Willing to be trained and hands on technical knowledge of automated valves and process control.
- Participating in company and supplier training sessions / professional development.
- Propose and sell technical customer solutions.
- Provide Support & Technical Services to Customers.
- Developing customer purchase price and internal costs.
- Strong support of on time delivery to customers – being the coordinator with customer needs, factories ability to meet needs, and facilitating the process.
- Supporting corporate and principle sales forecasting.
- Procuring project materials.
- Developing supplier alliances.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Additional Requirements:
- Ability to manage time well and handle multiple priorities
- A positive attitude and calm composure
- Quickly embrace, learn and apply new technology and/or procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to maintain high customer service levels
- Proven ability to build and support teamwork
- Highly accountable and self-motivated by challenges
- Bachelor's or Associates degree preferable, ideally in technical area with a business minor.
- 2-5 years in technical project & customer focus providing technical solutions
- Dynamic personality to listen to customers and be able to provide solutions to technical issues
- High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems)
Job ID: ISE-TC-Buffalo
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.