To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Perrysburg, OH 43551
- Tim Taylor
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Auto Parts Customer Service
Manpower • Perrysburg, OH
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Support Leader will provide technical contact center support for automotive technical products. Agents will utilize phone center, written, and other contact media to provide multi-channel customer and consumer support. This position will lead technical call center efforts, including contact center systems, data monitoring and reporting, and help drive team initiatives to provide superior customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer phone questions about the use of specific products
- Provide product advice and technical assistance
- Develop product knowledge on products and uses
- Lead team in using and managing customer databases and other systems
- Develop call center data management skills
- Create and report call center reports
- Be a model to other call center employees
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Associates degree (Automotive technical degree preferred), or equivalent experience
Strong automotive knowledge required – technical or strong parts counter work experience
Understanding of car parts and their operation
Customer service experience.
Good organizational, verbal, written communication, and listening skills.
Solid computer skills required, especially knowledgeable in Excel.
Experience running reports and generating metrics, helpful.