To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6010 Exchange Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78238
- Phone: 210-767-7088
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Conduit Global • San Antonio, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WORKING WITH US AT CONDUIT GLOBAL
Here at Conduit Global, our Mission in life is to solve problems – big and small – for consumers and businesses, every single day, with urgency and care. We are a Global BPO company, delivering customer service on behalf of our clients and creating careers for our employees. We have 5,000 employees spanning the globe who share our values of Performance, Perseverance, Innovation, Integrity and Agility. We are looking for people who love to help people.
You will support our Bilingual customers via phone, ensuring they have a great customer experience as they inquire about their product features, general billing questions, product information, payment options, phone activation and first level troubleshooting. You will use your
natural empathy and great customer service skills to support our customers.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Talk to customers over the phone to support and resolve queries
- Maintain and update customer information as necessary
- Protects and secures customer’s personal information
- Resolve and de-escalate customer concerns, using empathy
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- A real desire to help people
- Fantastic communication skills, especially an ability to listen and respond to customer needs and multitask
- Good computer literacy
- Ability to meet performance targets
We know that pay is important, we offer a competitive compensation package, and here’s what you can earn:
Your base pay $12.50/hr and you can earn between $13.60 and $14.10 with our bonus incentive plans.
Classroom Training Hours:
- 7am - 3:30pm Tuesday – Saturday
To top it off, check out our benefits.
- Medical/Dental/Vision after 60 days of Employment
- Employee Discounts
- Casual and Fun Environment
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Direct Deposit (Payday every other week)
- Must be able to read, write and speak Spanish & English effectively
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED
- An ability to work evenings and weekends
- Schedule Flexibility (must be available for schedules starting after 10am and one weekend day after training)
- Must be able to complete 12 week training and transition period (5 weeks of classroom training Tuesday through Saturday and 7 weeks of on-the-job training)
COME JOIN OUR CONDUIT GLOBAL TEAM
Call 210.767.7088 today to schedule an interview, submit your Resume or Walk-In to Apply in Person: 3010 Exchange Pkwy, SA, Texas 78238
Conduit Global is an equal opportunity employer. We offer equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, handicap, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable state law.