To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
298-218 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60601
- Bill Athens
- Phone: (312) 204-6040
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Provisur® Technologies, Inc • Chicago, IL
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Overview: We are seeking a dynamic leader with a background in public and/or corporate accounting to oversee and develop global revenue, receivables, and related accounting operations. We believe in a culture of collaboration, high energy, open communication, striving to exceed expectations, being helpful, and having some fun while we do it. We are a growing, global, middle-market organization where you will be involved in all areas of our business and have a high impact on our success.
● Develop and lead worldwide revenue recognition policies
● Equipment budgeting, forecasting, and related analysis
● Oversee all financial aspects of equipment orders including payments (progress and final) and trade finance
● Develop processes to monitor outstanding receivable levels and maintain accounts receivable aging
● Calculate and monitor bad debt reserves
● Motivate and incentivize accounts receivable staff; Improve timeliness of collection activity
● Work with sales teams to develop process to calculate gross margins during sales negotiations
● Work with customers and agents; develop and adhere to contracts
● Manage financial and accounting impacts of deviations from standard payment and shipping terms
● Design a policy for new customer administration and oversee establishment of credit limits
● Develop credit review process and oversee order release
● Oversee credit memo processing
● Define policy for reconciling accounts receivable trial balances to the general ledger
● Hold all business units accountable to our worldwide policy and procedures
● Manage equipment lease portfolio
● Calculate and arrange for payment of employee and agent commissions
● Oversee Payroll and Export teams
● Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
● Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
Provisur is a leading global manufacturer of precision engineered, industrial food processing equipment. Headquartered in Chicago, we are multinational organization with 13 office locations on four continents.
Our equipment operates in over 2,000 food processing facilities located in more than 90 countries. We have an array of blue-chip customers including Tyson, Kraft, JBS, Smithfield, Cargill, Costco, Hillshire, and ConAgra. We have experienced significant growth in recent years through a combination of new product development, geographic expansion, and acquisitions.
● BA or BS in Accounting or Finance (Accounting preferred)
● CPA (Registered or Licensed); Intricate knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
● Proven experience managing a team; 5+ years management experience
● Experience managing revenue and related processes in a complex, international environment
● Public accounting and/or manufacturing industry experience preferred
● High attention to detail and accuracy; Results driven
● Highly motivated and energized, not afraid to lead change