To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Atrium • Dallas, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Maintenance Technician- 3rd shift
Hours- 9:45 pm - 6:15 am
Sunday - Thursday
Should possess all but not limit themselves to the following requirements.
- Using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), the candidate will receive work orders, identify faulty equipment, and acquire parts and equipment to complete repairs.
- Perform entry level break-fix & preventative maintenance.
- Ability to repair critical equipment and to perform preventative and predictive, and complete projects such as mechanical and electrical hardware and software upgrades.
- Communicating accurately, concisely, and professionally with the customer as to important repair steps taken, parts ordered, and time estimated until completion.
- Ability to participate in daily shift meetings, prioritizing and reviewing work orders to schedule daily work.
- Able to express basic electronic, mechanical, and pneumatic principals used in the industrial maintenance field.
- Express verbal and written communication and customer skills
- Skilled in following directives of more senior level technicians
- Able to lift and carry products and or equipment of up to 50 lbs.
- Experience in a fast paced processing plant.
- Must demonstrate logical thinking.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and some knowledge of simple troubleshooting.
Continued advancement objectives
- Should continue to seek higher education and knowledge of Maintenance Technician Program or Follow routine Study Modules from Clarity Multimedia from Coastal Maintenance technician program.
- Demonstrate proficiency in our Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Consistently practice team principles.
- Consistently concentrate on continuous personal and professional improvement.
- Seek and pursue a trade specialty such as welding, becoming an electrician, learning from out machinist.
- Effective communication, concisely, accurately, and professionally with your customers as to important repair steps taken, parts ordered and time estimated until completion.
- Continue to seek and acquire new electrical, mechanical, pneumatics and hydraulic knowledge to better serve the process.
- Complete tasks associated with directives received by a senior level Maintenance Technician or Maintenance Supervisor or Manager.
- Exemplify effectiveness in gathering and retaining information to tasks associated with industrial maintenance.
- Study and become familiar and proficient with Program Logic Controllers (PLC’s).