To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Inland Empire South, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CoWorx Staffing Services • Inland Empire South, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, Casio Timepiece Division, has an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Merchandising Representative to service in the
Inland Empire South includes Palm Desert, Temecula, Moreno Valley, Riverside and surrounding areas.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Merchandising timepieces in department stores and mass merchants. Placement of POP material, weekly reports, building relationships with associates/store management and in-store product knowledge training.
- Execute any promotional programs.
- Merchandise and stock all caselines and fixtures following company and store standards.
- Maximize stock in case lines at all times.
- Manage, maintain and organize stock in stock room and pull stock from stockroom so that product levels in floor backstock are optimized
- Maintain manuals on floor for easy access by store associates.
- Build and maintain relationships with store management and sales associates and district merchants in your area.
- Learn all watch styles; including features, functions, technical aspects and be able to set all timepieces.
- Communicate changing account needs and market trends and special in store events to your supervisor on a weekly basis via reporting forms sent to supervisor.
- Participate in any company sponsored events, work any and all extra hours where necessary.
- Adhere to any and all of Macy’s security protocols, dress code standards, and store rules and regulations.
- Must have email capabilities use excel, power point and word.
- Smart phone or phone with camera necessary for reporting purposes.
- Must have Email capabilities, knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint preferred but not required
- Must be flexible daytime, and weekend hours
- Must be able to work some weekends for Holidays and Special Events
- Reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance required
As a CoWorx payrolled employee you are eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 3 Payroll Options: Direct Deposit, Payroll Debit Card, or traditional paper check.
CoWorx Staffing Services
Together we’re better.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit our website at: http://www.coworxstaffing.com
Visit our client's website at: at: http://www.casioamerica.com
• Flexible to accommodate weekend, holiday and multiple store selling schedules.
• Professional appearance, business-casual attire.
• E-mail capabilities.
• Reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
• Retail sales or jewelry experience preferred with experience merchandising
hard goods in a department or big box store.
• Personable, positive, customer service attitude, with outgoing and engaging
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Ability to perform several projects/focuses simultaneously.
• Knowledge of e-mail, Excel software, Word and PowerPoint are preferred.
• Previous merchandising and/or point of sale experience is recommended.
• Retail and in-store skills may apply if transferable skills.
A focus on safety and safe work practices is required for all positions at Casio America.