Skip navigation

Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.

Sort By

Filter Results

Reset Filters
Date Posted
Date Posted
Employment Type
Employment Type
Annual Pay
Annual Pay
Company
Company
Job Category
Job Category
CareerBuilder Apply Only

Full-Time

The Credit Investigator serves as liaison between the client, consumer, and the company by resolving customer's requests. Responsibilities: * Completes investigation and issues updated or corrected reports to clients. * Interviews consumers via telephone,...

West Des Moines, IA

Full-Time | Pay: $12.35/hour

The Credit Investigator serves as liaison between the client, consumer, and the company by resolving customer's requests. Responsibilities: * Interviews consumers via telephone, updates trade information and contacts sources for trade and employment verif...

West Des Moines, IA

Full-Time | Pay: $12.35/hour

Immediate need for Customer Service Representative in West Des Moines, Iowa. Pay : $12.35/hr Hours : Regular hours will be 8 - 4:30 with a 30 minute lunch, but training hours will be 9 - 5 with a 1 hour lunch. NO INTERVIEW REQUIRED! The Credit Investigato...

West Des Moines, IA

Full-Time

The Credit Investigator Junior serves as liaison between the client, consumer, and the company by resolving customer's requests. Responsibilities: * Completes investigation and issues updated or corrected reports to clients. * Interviews consumers via tel...

West Des Moines, IA

Full-Time | Pay: $15.00 - $17.00/hour

CD Resolve Specialist A Mortgage and Loss Mitigation company in Spokane is seeking passionate and qualified candidates. A CD Resolve Specialist will facilitate an accelerated consumer dispute directly with the credit bureaus with the purpose of helping to...

Spokane Valley, WA

ADVERTISEMENT

Full-Time

These individuals will be joining the Credit Review team for the personal loans division at one of the largest and leading financial tech companies in the United States. This is a FULL-TIME opportunity with great benefits. Responsibilities: 70% of the rol...

San Francisco, CA

Full-Time | Pay: $46,500/year

These individuals will be joining the Credit Review team for the personal loans division. 40% of all loans are auto-approved by their proprietary screening software & algorithms during the application process, the other 60% of applications which do not re...

San Francisco, CA

Full-Time | Pay: $46,500/year

These individuals will be joining the Credit Review team for the personal loans division. 40% of all loans are auto-approved by their proprietary screening software & algorithms during the application process, the other 60% of applications which do not re...

San Francisco, CA

Full-Time | Pay: $46k - $47k/year

These individuals will be joining the Credit Review team for the personal loans division at Lending Club. 40% of all loans are auto-approved by their proprietary screening software & algorithms during the application process, the other 60% of applications...

San Francisco, CA

Full-Time | Pay: $46k - $47k/year

*Bachelor's degree is required for this role* These individuals will be joining the Credit Review team for the personal loans division. 40% of all loans are auto-approved by their proprietary screening software & algorithms during the application process,...

San Francisco, CA

Email this Job to Yourself or a Friend

{msg}

Sign Up for Job Alerts

Never miss the latest Aerotek Jobs at aerotek
Alert Frequency
Alert Frequency
You can cancel job alerts at any time

Saving Your Job Alert

Job Alert Created

You will be receiving job alerts for Aerotek Jobs at aerotek.
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.

Maximum Email Alerts

This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
ADVERTISEMENT