To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
- Phone: 480-500-5669
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Entry Level - Mon - Fri schedule - Full time
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
EVC is looking for entry level candidates wanting to begin their career in sales and marketing. Ideal entry level candidates have leadership, communication, and management skills. The perfect fit is someone who is outgoing, confident, and self driven. At EVC we have found that this type of personality does extremely well in our Account Manager position. This career opportunity is entry level, so all experience levels will be considered.
This position involves in-person sales and account management in a fast-paced business environment. Our talented teams of sales and marketing professionals represent our clients with exceptional integrity to the business community. This position is entry level and we will cross-train individuals into an executive leadership role based on performance!
80% of your time you will be:
· Managing sales and customer accounts
· Working with new and existing customers about service promotions
· Maintaining strong knowledge of all products, pricing, and competitive offers
· Managing a book of business
20% of your time you will be:
· Hands on training
· Personal development
· One on one coaching
· Team Development
Account Manager Requirements:
· Minimum high school diploma or GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Must pass an employment background check upon hire
· Posses a student mentality, leadership, and great communications skills
We offer Account Managers:
A compensation package that includes a base, commissions, bonuses, residuals, and expense reimbursement. Other perks include:
· Entry level career opportunities
· Full paid training
· No glass ceiling
· An enjoyable working atmosphere
· Travel and network opportunities