To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salisbury, NC
- Don Berry
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Armed security guard
U.S. Security Associates • Salisbury, NC
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ARMED SECURITY OFFICERS FOR DISTRIBUTION SITE.
MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH WEAPON
National Distribution Center in need of Security Specialists! Is that you?
U.S. Security Associates, one of the largest security firms in the U.S., as well as a global leader in uniformed private security services, has numerous openings in your area!
Currently, we’re expanding our team in Salisbury, NC in search of skilled Security officers to work with one of our nationally recognized Distribution Center clients!
Does this sound like you? :
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, ready to make a difference!
- Professional, driven and looking to advance your career and skill set
- Customer service savvy, and willing and able to help preserve a Safe.Secure.Friendly.® environment for our people, the public and our clients.
Other extremely helpful attributes include:
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or security professionals
- Recent grads and career minded people looking for career advancement
What we offer:
- Award winning training and development programs, such as SecuritySTARS™
- Great benefits
- More importantly...Opportunity to grow, develop and be part of an award winning team!
Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Must have a valid NC Security Officer's NCPPSB License
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to communicate in English effectively
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident
- And finally... Ability to successfully pass background checks including drug screening in accordance with state regulations
U.S. Security Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)