To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Murfreesboro, TN
- Matt Sells
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
United Recruiters • Murfreesboro, TN
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you thrive in a situation that tests your creative thinking skills? Are you looking to get your start in an office environment? If so, we would like to talk to you!
United Recruiters is a 25 year old, award-winning executive search firm in the Murfreesboro, TN area. We currently have an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. In this role, you will be greeting company guests, routing calls and job applications accordingly, creating and modifying job postings on job boards, and sending out gifts to our valued clients. We are looking for someone who has excellent time management, attention to detail, and a creative thinking process. This is a great opportunity for new graduates looking to gain office experience!
We are very interested in talking to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent phone skills with the ability to speak clearly while engaging with people of various backgrounds
- Highly organized with excellent time management, attention to detail, and able to multi-task and complete projects with competing deadlines
- Strong written communication skills and data entry skills
- Intermediate Excel skills are required; able to create spreadsheets and calculate using advanced formulas
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet search tools at an above average level
- Able to apply creative thinking in order to solve complex problems
- While not required, Japanese language skills and/or an interest in Japanese culture is a big plus!
- Must be commutable to the Murfreesboro area
- Company paid Medical, Vision, and AD&D Benefits; Low cost Dental and Supplemental Insurance is also available
- Great location and Positive Work Environment
Candidates must have permanent work authorization for the United States.
We rely on you to provide us with information that is precisely related to our posting.