To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
EXECUTIVE & OPERATIONS ASSISTANT / PARTNER || Executive Assistant
RED SKY Consulting • Denver, CO
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
EXECUTIVE & OPERATIONS ASSISTANT / PARTNER
Excellent "right-arm" assistant to the CEO opportunity in fast-paced, dynamic environment. Ability to work effectively with all levels in an organization is an essential quality along with exceptional communication skills. As this CEO’s partner, you will run day-to-day operations to enable him to focus his efforts on the company, the clients and its employees.
Spearhead and support the running and growth of this entrepreneurial rapid growth (revenue quadrupled this year) technology consulting and staffing company (RED SKY Consulting) who supports 20% of the Fortune 500 and 40 of the Fortune 100 approx. Importantly, you will provide proactive executive support assuring that the CEO’s and other leadership’s time is maximized for focus on priorities of the business. You will help drive results, growth, enable & foster our culture, and the organizations mission. You will assure the smooth operations of the organization and participate in developing and measuring the metrics for accountability and success for the entire organization.
Experience supporting Chief Executive Officer is strongly desired.
Good judgement, maturity, high energy level with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills will enable you to interact effectively with both executive level client and prospects, internal leadership team and other employees.
**Strong compensation and other great benefits included, some work remote, flex-time, liberal PTO policy and generous bonus. Some minimal travel is required. This is not a junior level position.
Role Description – more detail:
RED SKY offers a multi-faceted opportunity for a professional with definite career path growth and promotion opportunities to gain a wide range of experience in an entrepreneurial setting, including providing partnership & support to the CEO (primarily), employees and consulting staff, performing general overall “whatever it takes” leadership, partnership & support, and office management work, helping to create a constructive and cheerful environment for all that you are in contact with, and projecting a professional company image through in-person, email and phone interactions.
Provide support and partnership in “whatever it takes” to the CEO
· Leadership participation and support the coordination of all thing related to clients, prospective clients, internal staff and consultants for the CEO and other Sr Executive Staff for maximum experience, collaboration and positive experience.
· Manage CEO’s calendar, including travel and logistics, both professional (internal and external) & personal. All to ensure efficient use of the CEO’s time.
· Internal company metrics, activity and meeting information preparation, management and coordination
· Contribute to organizational process creation, refinement and optimization. Project management background would be desired NOT required. A desire to “make things better and more efficient” is a key trait.
· Manage metrics that drive strategy, accountability, growth, and performance
· Unique events, outings, activities, dinners, and conference success idea creation, execution and coordination for maximum clients and prospective clients experience
· Support our external branding and marketing efforts online (social & business online media & strategic partnerships, publication and “press release”) and offline – No previous exp. required
· This role could (not required) have an extended fun marketing and company promotion ideation, creation, management & execution component.
· Research, price, negotiate, purchase, of many company associated products and services
· Setup and coordinate team activities
· Support the creation and development of our philanthropic “education for the underprivileged” program.
· Maintain contact databases
· Create and modify documents, spreadsheets, and presentations using Microsoft Office
· Any other duties to ensure smooth running of the office and staff
· Provide support in any and all other areas as necessary
· Support consulting staff:
· Assist in travel arrangements for staff as necessary
· Support staff in assigned project-based work
· Other duties assigned as required.
At RED SKY, our people are our single most important asset. Ours is a culture of excellence, and we gain great satisfaction from working together and with our client counterparts. The work we do requires team members who are: passionate about raising the bar on what is possible; focused on doing whatever it takes to help RED SKY succeed; critical thinkers and strong communicators who thrive in challenging, fast-paced, and exciting situations; and looking to make a valuable imprint inside RED SKY and outside to RED SKY clients and prospects.
Our firm comprises exceptional men and women from varied backgrounds and with unexpected interests and remarkable lives. People who succeed at RED SKY are diverse yet share as core traits integrity, ownership/accountability, self-confidence, resourcefulness, energy, passion for learning and career advancement, strong work ethic, and a “getting things done” attitude.
Specific requirements for the role include:
Experience supporting Chief Executive Officer – strongly desired
· 4+ year of administrative and/or operations experience at a professional environment such as consulting firms, staffing firm, software/technology companies, investment banks, law firms, private equity firms; smaller organization experience preferable.
· Experience working in a consulting or staffing company – nice to have, NOT required.
· Experienced user of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); experience.
· Professional verbal and written communications skills, including experience communicating with senior executives.
· Familiar with communications protocols, especially with clients
· Passionate, high-energy, self-starting, results-orients, and attention to detail
· Undergraduate degree preferred.
Company Overview –
We provide technology and engineering staffing, executive placement & consulting services AND we're cultivating a new exciting unique program. The RED SKY Foundation is being formed and will be providing fully funded college educations to underprivileged young adults in partnership with our clients starting in 2019.
RED SKY delivers staff augmentation, executive placement, and consulting services to help you meet the needs of your mission critical technology & engineering projects: contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement. We also offer other workforce solutions- RPO, contract recruitment (on-site and off-site) and variable “on-demand” staff augmentation.
Our primary US locations are Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, and we have organizational arms in other domestic cities along with an office in Peru and offshore alliances in India and Ireland. RED SKY has a 10+ year history of providing great technology talent. RED SKY has over 150 clients including; 6 “Fortune 20” companies and over 85 “Fortune 500” companies within the manufacturing, financial services, health care, government, consumer services, insurance and several other industry verticals represented.
We focus in:
- Business Intelligence, BIG DATA, Analytics & Data Warehousing
- Technical Architecture – Application and Systems
- ERP Systems – Oracle, SAP, Dynamics, INFOR-Lawson, PeopleSoft
- Data Management Systems – Oracle, SQL Server, Cache and DB2.
- Web Development - .NET, Java, Open Source
- Network Administration – UNIX, Windows, Linux, and Web-based
- SQA Testing – Automated and Manual
- Training – Business Transformation
- Project Management, Program Management, and Business Analysis.
Understanding your staffing requirements is the key to our delivery model. We go beyond the written position specification to understand the business purpose for the project, the ultimate deliverables and timetable, and the culture of the project team and company. This allows us to provide candidates that meet your written and unwritten needs; indeed, to offer candidates who not only fulfill the functions on the team, but who have additional capabilities to overcome unforeseen challenges every team faces. Our network of candidates and clients allows us to identify candidates with “hard-to-find” combinations of skill sets.
We work with our clients' requirements, goals, and objectives to deliver the exceptional talent they've come to expect. Our “high touch” / “white glove” consulting approach is achieved by:
- Significant personal relationship development with all stakeholders
- Thorough understanding of the position requirements, project goals, team character and company culture
- High level of customer service with fast response status and communications
- Optimal candidates delivered rapidly so you can save time screening and vetting
- Tracking industry and technology trends so that we can respond quickly to your changing needs
Our primary goal with our clients is to build a long-term relationship. The first step in that relationship is to consider each candidate first as a member of the RED SKY team capable of representing us to our clients with integrity, sincerity and professionalism. This uniquely positions our candidates not as individuals, but as part of our multinational network of dedicated technology contributors.
Our clients are companies such as (partial list): CVS Health, Google, UnitedHealth Group, Bank of America, APPLE, Anthem, McKesson, Zurich Insurance, Airbnb, Tesla, Boeing, Nike, New York Life, Prudential, Johnson Controls/TYCO, Motorola, Abbott Labs, Baxter, CNA, Disney, Kohler, Wells Fargo, GE, Charter/ Time Warner, NBC, Kaiser Permanente, Stanford University and others.
Utilizing decades of industry experience and functional expertise, RED SKY looks beyond standard solutions to develop new insights, mobilize organizations, drive tangible results, and make organizations more capable to serve end customers. We partner with our clients to deliver customized solutions that not only resolve current technology and IT business challenges, but that help to build a sustainable competitive advantage for your company. Our clients have come to think of us as their go-to resource for human capital and trusted advisor on staffing issues.
>> Keywords - Executive assistant, Executive administrative assistant, EA, EAA, Administrative professional,
Executive administrative professional, Administrative Coordinator, Administrative Specialist, Administrator, Executive administrative assistant, Executive administrator, Executive secretary, Office Administrator, Office Manager, Secretary, Senior administrative assistant, Senior executive assistant, Sr. administrative assistant
Thank you for your time and attention. We look forward to hearing from you.
** Please contact us via email or reply to job posting. Include a resume. **
Séan Donovan – CEO || www.linkedin.com/in/seandonovanredsky/