To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Asheville, NC
- Michelle Scarboro
- Phone: 704-522-1188
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Clerk
Ambassador Personnel • Asheville, NC
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are recruiting for a New Bakery Thrift Store opening in the Weaverville, NC area. This Thrift Store is owned by a well known and established company .
We are looking for part-time Thrift Store Retail Clerks. As a part-time Retail Clerk, you will work an average of 20-25 hours per week. The Retail store hours are
Monday-Friday 9:30am-5pm and Saturday 9am-5pm.
Successful Retail Sales Clerks are individuals who are able to provide superior customer service while maintaining the store shelves keeping them stocked with
bread and snack products, operating the cash register daily, and performing everyday responsibilities of the store's daily functions. There will be constant
interaction with other departments and you must be able to work independently.
Retail Sales Clerk Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Maintains proper rotation and freshness of product
* Maintains positive relationships and uses suggestive selling with retail customers
* Operates cash register and accurately records sales receipts. Prior experience a plus.
* Checks in stales from routes to ensure accuracy
* Maintains cleanliness of work area
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
* Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures
* Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules,
adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
All considered candidates must have a High School Diploma and reliable transportation. Must have at least 6 months of retail or grocery store experience.
Please submit resumes to be considered. We are actively recruiting now!