To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5102 West Laurel Street
Tampa, FL 33607
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hiregy • Tampa, FL
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- 1. Answer phones and distributing calls appropriately and/or assisting the caller
- 2. Greet candidates and guests
- 3. Data entry of candidates application and new hire paperwork
- 4. Onboarding processes such as background screening, orientation for new hires and drug testing candidates when required by client
- 5. Prescreening candidates and scheduling phone screens and/or schedule interviews
- 6. Payroll processing
- 7. Support the corporate executive staff with administrative tasks such as coordinate board meetings, events, travel, notes and other tasks as assigned
- 8. Backup to the Director of Operations with verifying payroll through checks and balance procedures, processing GM and KPI reporting and client collections
This role will include answering phone calls, greeting guests, coordinating candidates and other responsibilities as defined by the Client Services & Ops Team. This person is critically important for creating that initial exceptional experience for our guests as they call or come through our doors. This position is a team support role where the attitude must be “I would be delighted to assist you!” Additionally, this role provides administrative support to the CEO, VP of Sales and Director of Operations. The business need of this position is to keep the team organized and enable them to focus on important tasks.