A NEW EXPERIENCE, ALL THE WAY AROUND
At 360 Behavioral Health, we’re new. Yet extremely experienced. Isn’t that what driven, curious, passionate pioneers like you want in a career? A freshly conceived, energetic enterprise powered by innovative ideas in clinical care—and the support of a proven, successful team with strong resources?
CLINICAL PROFESSIONALS SEEKING POSITIVE RESULTS:
Step into a different kind of setting, where we offer ABA-based treatment modalities for the lifetime care of individuals on the autism spectrum and those with other developmental disabilities. What is so different about us? We help patients and families, including those with limited means, gain access to care for complex diagnoses. So can you, in this vital role:
BOARD CERTIFIED BEHAVIORAL ANALYST (BCBA)
The BCBA is an integral component of the clinical team and reports directly to the Assistant Director. The BCBA serves as a member of the clinical and administrative team, providing support, guidance, direction, and supervision to clients, and assigned clinicians, including Behavior Interventionists and case supervisors. The BCBA is responsible for supporting the Assistant Director in overseeing office functions, ensuring systems and protocols are implemented and followed, creating or revising systems when needed, developing and overseeing skill acquisition teaching procedures and Behavior Intervention Plans, The BCBA also plays a role in the establishment of the clinical services in the designated region(s).
- Supervise and monitor assessments assigned from intake to completion
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments
- Review initial and ongoing treatment plans developed by case supervisors.
- Address parental concerns and attend/schedule Family Clinical Meetings as needed
- Provide direct case supervision
- Provide clinical consultation regarding behavior intervention plans and skill acquisition programming to clinical staff
- Oversee service utilization for the cases assigned
- Assist the Assistant Director with clinical and administrative responsibilities
- Train newly hired case supervisors/QAS Professionals
- Conduct staff meetings and professional development meetings
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Assistant and/or Clinical Director
Board Certification in Behavior Analysis
- Leadership skills and experience
- Management Experience (preferred)
- 2+ years clinical experience, including:
- Direct service with individuals with varying age, diagnoses, and level of functioning
- Individual client program development across skill levels, moderate to severe problem behaviors, and service delivery settings (i.e., home, school, community)
- Excellent report writing skills
- Exposure and experience with empirically evaluated assessment and intervention strategies and tools.
- 1+ years supervision experience including (preferred):
- Formal staff training including didactic and in-vivo
- Formal performance evaluation of junior staff with respect to clinical programming, administrative tasks (e.g., report writing, timesheet submission), direct intervention, and caregiver training
- Fluency with all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Familiar with funding provider standards and guidelines (preferred)
- Self-motivated, responsible, honest, articulate, excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Display a professional demeanor.
- Demonstrate skills consistent with serving culturally and linguistically diverse families.
- Comfortable working in homes of families with limited resources
- Maintain professional boundaries, professional composure, and work well under pressure
- Demonstrate effective communication skills to interact with clinicians, clients, family members, and agency’s staff
- Maintain telephone contact with families, staff and funding agencies and return phone calls within 24 hours
- Maintain all applicable personal certifications, licenses, professional insurances, and TB clearance
- Name the company as certificate holder of the Professional Liability Insurance (if applicable)
- Maintain reliable transportation and current liability insurance for the vehicle
- Stand, sit, twist, kneel, bend-over, crouch down, walk, and sit/play on floor for extended periods of time as well as lift, push, and pull up to 40lbs without assistance from another adult
TAKE PART IN A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUCCESS.
AND EXPERIENCE DEEPER REWARDS.
We offer opportunities to make life better for people facing unique challenges, as well as the competitive compensation and benefits you would expect of an industry leader.
ABOUT 360 BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Drawing on 18 years of acclaimed clinical expertise, our organization includes Behavior Respite in Action (BRIA) and California Psychcare (CPC). Each brings the expertise patients and families require to function more effectively in their natural environments, and opportunities for you to be part of something truly amazing.
READY FOR SOMETHING NEW?
Equal Opportunity Employer