To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- SANTA MARIA, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Trainer - CA Telecommute within Multiple Cities
UnitedHealth Group • SANTA MARIA, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This isn't HR. This is Human Capital at UnitedHealth Group. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Effective delivery of training programs across the organization
- Keeps abreast of various training delivery techniques, business processes, products and systems
- May also be involved in the design process
- Positions delivering operations specific training, such as Claims or Customer Service, are in the Training Delivery - Operational function
- Analyzes and investigates
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise
- 2 or more years Patient Registration / Access (Front End) and / or Back End billing or collections in a healthcare setting
- Prior experience working effectively in a highly matrix organization
- Ability to travel 75% of the time
- BA/BS degree in related HR or training field
- 2 or more years experience conducting classroom training and / or seminar / workshop topics
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Trainer, Revenue Cycle, Hospital, Back End , Front End, Billing and Collections, Patient Registration, Patient Access, Oxnard, Northridge, Santa Maria, San Luis Obispo, San Bernardino, Glendale, Long beach, CA, California, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Remote