To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Sales Representative
Nesco Resource • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
NESCO Resource is seeking a Customer Service Sales Representative for our client in the Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Coppell, TX area. The Customer Service Sales Rep is responsible for maintaining in-depth knowledge of the products and services offered by the company while thoroughly researching and cultivating new customers and maintaining relationships with existing customers throughout the assigned territory.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Demonstrating exceptional sales abilities and meeting objectives
- Developing new business relationships and strengthening relationships with existing customers
- Maintaining current and accurate customer and prospect records / profiles
- Interacting extensively via telephone with customers and prospective customers to exceed expectations before, during and after a sale
- Monitoring, documenting and reporting all customer interaction to improve the sales, installation or support
- Answer all customer questions and concerns
- Stay abreast of all new products or product applications and product changes to provide complete customer support
- Coordinate customer visits to showrooms and conduct and/or arrange for product demonstrations
- Create and conduct sales and general information presentations
- Make both cold and warm calls from provided and self-generated
- Provide administrative support to the Regional Director in the development, and implementation of short- and long-term programs to support and achieve the region's strategy including: reporting, metrics analyses, trending analyses, and preparing presentations
- Coordinate marketing activities for the region, in conjunction with the Marketing Department
- Bachelor's degree REQUIRED
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in manufacturing, engineering, wood, metal, plastics or CNC equipment industries REQUIRED
- 2+ years of sales experience REQUIRED
- Customer service or call center experience
- MS Office applications experience
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum direction
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Valid driver's license
- Customer centric
- Able to set, achieve and exceed sales goals
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
Recognized by Inavero in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 as Best of Staffing® for Client and Talent Satisfaction.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Recruiter: Nadia Alvarez
Job ID: 17-39079