To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
DentaQuest • Boston, MA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The position supports company goals and objectives of the Billing/Finance Department in daily operations.Responsible for the timely and accurate production of system generated and manual invoices and ensure that the monthly invoices are mailed in a timely manner. Recommend, initiate/coordinate revisions and improvements to billing processes. Represents the Billing/Finance Department and DQ in a professional manner.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the timely production of manual invoices and distributed in a timely manner ensure accuracies by verifying customer accounts receivable balance and claims reports. Ensure accurate recordkeeping by making financial adjustments as needed into Oracle. Meets billing deadlines by planning and organizing workflow, coordinating with all effected departments.
- Provides customer service by answering and researching all telephone and written inquiries from customers and sales force. Resolve more complex Billing inquiries by using computer reports, computerized accounting system, mathematical computation, invoice lookup, interdepartmental resources, etc. Respond back to Customer in a timely manner.
- Support change processes by researching and computing retroactive adjustments for terminations and rate changes and enter adjustments into Oracle.
- Provide team support by serving as a resource and support to other Billing Representatives.
- Maintain specific billing processes by overseeing Special Handling Accounts, maintaining spreadsheet. Pulling all critical bills for the purpose of review.
- Ensures invoices are mailed in a timely manner coordinating with contract.
- Maintain effective communications by notifying Billing Manager of all critical billing issues and communicating to Sales Group on a timely basis regarding any group billing issues.
- Act as primary escalation contact and interface for production, problem solving issues and quality issues by effectively communicating with internal and external customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Keep related areas informed by working closely with both Finance, Sales and Enrollment on a regular basis, notifying Finance department of all financial issues and Enrollment with all eligibility issues
- Supports Manager Initiatives by working on special projects as assigned and/ or participating in cross-functional projects and provide necessary feedback to appropriate parties as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to multitask and perform in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to independently analyze problems and implement solutions.
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and Oracle software a plus.
- Associate Business or related accounting / finance experience.
- 5 or more years business experience