To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Falls Church, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Administrative Assistant - The Lewin Group - Falls Church, VA
UnitedHealth Group • Falls Church, VA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Lewin Group is an Optum company, a wholly owned subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group. The Lewin Group is a premier national health care and human services consulting and policy analysis firm with 45 years of experience finding answers and solving problems for leading organizations in the public, non-profit, and private sectors. Lewin's strategic and analytical services aim to help clients
- Improve policy and expand knowledge of health care and human service systems
- Enact, run, and evaluate programs to enhance delivery and financing of health care and family services
- Deal with shifts in health care practice, technology, and regulation
- Optimize performance, quality, coverage, and health outcomes
- Create strategies for institutions, communities, associations, foundations, governments, and people to make health care and human services systems more effective
In the wide-ranging field of human services consulting, The Lewin Group provides both depth and breadth of expertise. Lewin has more than 300 consultants drawn from industry, government and academia. They all share a strong commitment to Lewin’s core values of objectivity, integrity, analytical innovation, vision and dedication to client satisfaction.
The Lewin Group provides research and consulting services including program planning and development, implementation services, and post-implementation analytics and evaluation to assist the federal government in designing programs that improve the health and well-being of the nation’s citizens.
We are searching for a Sr. Administrative Assistant with exceptional communication, planning and organization skills to join The Lewin Group. In this role, you would support the CEO of and the Chief Growth Officer of The Lewin Group, while enjoying the growth opportunities and positive team environment we’re known for.
Come discover the rewards and satisfaction that await when you apply your skills and experience to proactively support an energetic, senior executive with a broad range of duties, including but not limited to:
- Efficient and accurate management of an active calendar and travel schedule
- Logistics planning for on and offsite meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing documents, presentations and other materials
- Maintaining and tracking files, ensuring a high degree of confidentiality
- Greeting internal and external visitors
- Screening a high volume of phone calls
- Assisting in resolving general policy and procedure issues
- Arranging travel and processing expense reports
- Contribute to miscellaneous projects, as needed
- May be asked to provide occasional support to other members of the executive team as needed
The chosen candidate must possess:
- Significant experience supporting senior leaders in a complex, fast paced, ever-changing environment
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with accuracy, attention to detail and proactive follow through
- The ability to anticipate and proactively support the needs of the executive and exercise judgment in prioritizing requests for their time
- A high degree of professionalism, sense of urgency, diplomacy and commitment to confidentiality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- MS Office proficiency
- 3 or more years of experience supporting C-suite level executives
- Experience using Microsoft Office Word to create and edit documents from scratch
- Experience using Microsoft Office Excel to edit, sort, filter, and manipulate data
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint to create and edit PowerPoint decks to utilize in executive and staff meetings
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook for email management and complex calendar management including meetings, travel and conferences
- Experience making travel arrangements for executives
- Experience with event planning and complex meeting coordination
- Experience successfully collaborating with other executive and senior administrative assistants in a team environment
- Experience using WebEx