To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Atlanta, GA
Posted 12 days ago
Our Transaction Advisory Services team helps clients strategize, evaluate and execute real estate transactions to meet their business and occupancy needs. Working with local brokers, we assist clients by defining space requirements, identifying suitable alternatives, recommending appropriate occupancy solutions and negotiating lease and ownership terms on their behalf.
Our Transaction Advisor will manage and execute lease transactions while fostering client relationships and business growth. S/He will be responsible for overseeing and preparing monthly reports, quarterly reports, budgets, cash flow forecasts, memorandum documenting significant client issues and strategic planning. S/He will work primarily in a leadership role on straightforward projects or in a support role on more complex projects. S/He Works independently or as part of a team; will occasionally supervise or manage the workload of Senior Analysts and Analysts. S/He will also work on and will be asked to direct special projects/assignments as needed. Our Transaction Advisors will manage and work with professionals across a wide variety of disciplines and business units.
- Manage Client Relationships
- Assume key transaction responsibilities for strategic clients
- Provide advice on client transactions
- Attend regular client meetings and conference calls
- Improve client transaction management processes
- Work directly with clients and team members to resolve financial model, transaction and landlord issues
- Manage building tours with the client
- Manage transaction reporting to the clients Financial Analysis, Research, & Transaction Support
- Lead and manage small transactions
- Hire and manage co-brokers for selected lease transactions, as required
- Review lease documents and write lease summaries and abstracts, and review other materials as part of the due diligence process
- Prepare and/or review detailed financial analysis, including NPV cash flows * Perform and/or review complex financial analyses
- Manage Analyst responsibilities throughout the transaction process
- Gather and evaluate real estate market and property data
- Research companies, landlords, and potential subtenants * Lead the preparation of annual reports and other presentations
- Conduct market calls, preview space opportunities, develop fact sheets and tour books, and gather photos and floor plans
- Prepare commission invoices and track transactions in proprietary software programs
- Creates transaction update report by gathering data from the field and then utilizing proprietary transaction tracking software.
- Works with IT to customize reports, dashboards and analytics specific to account team usage
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Real Estate
- 5 - 8 years related real estate experience
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- Real estate brokerage or salespersons license
- LEED certification, desired
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of real estate leases and accounting procedures is imperative
- Superior negotiation and leasing and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical ability, both financial and qualitative
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners and clients
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload
- Understanding of and commitment to client services
- Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
About JLL JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com. JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas. As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business. Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do. Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are: * A "best company to work for' in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong * World's Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years * America's 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine * #1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com. Information Security Statement Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm's corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm's information technology are expected to follow the firm's guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL's commitment to equal opportunity.