To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Specialty Sales Associate
Hudson Group • Atlanta, GA
Posted 13 days ago
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The most important part of providing exceptional customer service is offering the very best experience to our customers! Our Sales Associates are The Traveler's Best Friend, and their performance has a huge impact on company performance and customer perceptions. That's why we choose Specialty Sales Associates carefully. The Traveler's Best Friend must possess a curiosity and eagerness to solve the customer's needs while at the same time develop and foster long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
- Relationship selling products, services and solutions by getting to know customers and helping solve their unique end to end needs.
- Asking lifestyle questions to thoroughly understand customer needs, offers relevant services, solutions, and accessories so customer can make informed decision to complete their purchase.
- Utilize all relevant sales tools to drive profitable growth.
- Leverages on-line resources, tools, and peer knowledge to self train.
- Attends and participate in all required trainings and meetings.
- Understands and executes store shrink plan.
- 2+ years of specialty retail sales experience.
- This isn't a desk job! Lifting up to 30 lbs., standing and moving up to 100% of the time.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Job ID: 2146
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.