To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL 33133
- Marcus Carrales
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Restoration Project Manager
System One • Miami, FL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PROJECT MANAGERS (Hurricane Relief)
*** IMMEDIATE NEED ***
Pay - 25/hr
Project Manager needed for a large national restoration company.
In this position you will be performing daily site inspections to sell reconstruction and remodeling leads. You will be responsible for scoping, estimating, selling and overseeing the production of your assigned projects.
The PM overseas the construction manager and produces the job according to a set budget.
You will be responsible for multiple projects at one time.
- Directly responsible for estimating of remodeling and reconstruction projects (Xactimate)
- Work with the property owner and insurance company to obtain an accurate scope of work
- Maximize customer satisfaction, revenue, growth and profitability through effective management and coordination of customer service, and promotion of all corporate goals and objectives.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers and insurance representatives.
- Maintain your personal job dashboard on a daily basis
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales goals and KPI’s
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Xactimate estimating software.
- Experience in the restoration or property insurance industry
- Effective at monitoring and managing multiple projects.
- Emphasis on accurate project estimating.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook®, Excel®, and Word®.
- Must have a good work attitude, customer service and organizational skills.
- Must have valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Must be clean cut and friendly.
- College Degree preferred