To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY 40223
- Amy Kowalski
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kelly Global Talent Solution • Louisville, KY
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Representatives / Louisville, KY
Kelly Services is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives for one of our top insurance clients in Louisville, KY.
As an Agency Service Rep, you will be responsible for providing advanced customer service support to brokers selling company products via telephone or written communication.
Pay rate: $15.00 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Duration: 6 month contract
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assists agents and brokers via telephone or written communication.
- Responds to inquiries involving commissions, legislation, product information and policies and procedures for Individual, Small Group, Dental and Life.
- Will be expected to average a certain number of phone calls per representative per week, average pieces of correspondence to be processed per day.
- Coordinates mailings and fulfillment requests.
- Assists in broker road shows.
- Provides reports to brokers.
- Works on special projects.
- Requires a high school diploma; 1 year of related customer service experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Previous health insurance industry experience preferred.
- Advanced benefits, claims processing or membership knowledge preferred.
As a Kelly Services employee you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Email your resume directly to Amy Kowalski - [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]). Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only select candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.