To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Valley City, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Account Coordinator - West Valley City, UT
UnitedHealth Group • West Valley City, UT
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum –a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 17 leader.Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.
- Ability to work independently; the daily tasks require the Account Coordinator to make decisions on their own relative to the management of their assigned accounts and proactively address issues from the employer groups HR departments and/or vendors.
- Act as a resource for others; the Account Coordinator must be available to educate both internal and external customers on the correct approach to resolving issues and encourage best practice options.
- Self-motivated with an aggressive attitude and creative drive; the Account Coordinator must employ problem solving techniques on a daily basis and also the have the ability to communicate escalated issues appropriately to upper management and internal partners.
- Proactively address possible issues which would affect other employer groups.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills that comply with operational regulations.
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively identifies solutions while working closely with internal and external clients to ensure accuracy.
- Delivering in-depth information to the employer regarding account set-up, account funding, and other aspects of the account.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of experience with Account Management
- 1+ years of experience supporting and building client relationships
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Word (create and edit documents), Microsoft Excel (format spreadsheets, run reports, and input data), and Microsoft Outlook (send calendar invites and emails)
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Experience with HSA (Health Savings Account) plans
- Experience in the Banking industry
- Experience in the Healthcare industry
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Account Coordinator, West Valley City, Utah, HSA, Account Management, banking