To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Elizabeth Fenton
- Phone: 646-415-8776 ext. 3416
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Salesforce Lightning Developer - San Francisco - $85/hr - 1 yr
Mason Frank • San Francisco, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Salesforce Lightning Developer - San Francisco - $85 per hour DOE- 1-year contract
Salesforce Lightning Developer - San Francisco - $85 per hour DOE - 1-year contract
My client is seeking a Salesforce developer to work on-site at their San Francisco office. The appropriate candidate will have prior professional Salesforce development experience or certification.
3 years or more experience to include:
- Dev 501 or Dev 401 or Platform Developer I or II
- Gathering, developing and analyzing business requirements for solution design on Salesforce.com;
- Application design and configuration using Salesforce.com automation (SFA);
- Utilizing object oriented programming and design concepts to advise stakeholders on Salesforce.com solutions;
- Developing custom applications and performing unit testing using Salesforce.com APEX and Visualforce pages;
- Performing data migration using Salesforce.com Data Loader;
- Designing and developing functionalities and web integration using Apex; Designing user interfaces using Visualforce pages;
- Using Force.com IDE to deploy and migrate applications;
- Creating process and business flow diagrams use cases, story boards, training documents and quick reference guides for end users and business users using Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong Salesforce experience as a Salesforce Developer including projects successfully carried out for a large number of end users
- Advanced APEX and Visualforce coding experience is essential
- Previous experience of working on Salesforce full life cycle implementations
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certificate is vital, with Salesforce Platform Developer II being desirable
- Experience of working on Salesforce Lightning projects is a massive bonus
- Salesforce Developer Certification
Specifics of Contract:
- 1 year
- Possibility of extension
Apply now for an immediate response; interview will be being conducted over the next two weeks for an immediate start, however they will push back the contract start for the right candidate.
If you are able to work freely within Virginia and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Elizabeth Fenton at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3416).
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specializing purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals both on a contract and permanent basis throughout the USA.