To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Regional Operations Manager
Whitlock • Boston, MA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Whitlock has a career opportunity for a Regional Operations Manager. The Regional Operations Manager’s position is responsible for the overall operational delivery and efficiency of technical operations, logistics, customer support functions and personnel oversight. The role requires a strong and experienced leader, with exceptional organizational and process management skills. The position includes recruiting, training and managing various technical disciplines and administrative resources, along with the understanding and experience to budget and manage to a profit and loss statement. Experience in implementation and management of audio-visual system integration best practices or closely related technical delivery models within IT and Unified Communications is required.
Whitlock is a video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. We believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. What we give to a customer is the ability to connect, work together and share ideas with a reliable video experience. Whatever you’re trying to do, and who ever needs to join in, we’ll help you share it with the world.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.Required Skills
- Bachelors Degree (minimum)
- 15 years experience in technical integration in AV, IT, telecom, or unified communications
- 10 years in a leadership role of technical operations personnel
- Professional project management training. PMP a plus.
- Experience with budgets and P&L management
- Strong background in recruiting, mentoring and building scalable staffing plans
- Strong computer skills with MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, SharePoint
- Self sufficient, self motivated, reliable
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills