To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
KEEP Case Manager
Pathways by Molina • Denver, CO
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you want to work with those recognized for their utmost excellence? The best of the best? Come join Maple Star’s team of innovative and dynamic trauma-effective services!
Maple Star’s team is known for its professionals who are committed to providing quality services, which empower individuals in decision making that will enable them to lead full satisfied lives within their community.
Maple Star Colorado is a multi-service agency providing Foster Care, Clinical and Community Services. Maple Star began providing foster care in Denver in 1994 and has since grown to provide in-home, community and office based services throughout the Front Range. Our trauma informed approach to working with children and families is evidenced is all of our programs with a focus on healing, relationship and providing high quality client care
Provide therapeutic case management services for families in crisis to promote stabilization and prevent placement of children in the home.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of relevant experience providing therapeutic services to emotionally disturbed youth in a community based or residential setting
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Provide crisis management whenever called to a family’s home
- Provide education around trauma and its effects on children and families
- Provide information, contacts, and assistance to clients in regards to accessing community resources
- Provide transportation when appropriate
- Utilize coaching and modeling strategies to align with and engage families
- Participate in KEEP team meetings, Family Team Meetings and other company and county meetings and court dates, as required or specified by the program supervisor
- Cooperate with the development of a treatment plan
- Provide concrete services in the home as needed to include organization, cleaning, structure, and activities
- Complete and submit work diaries, timesheets, expenses, and other paperwork on required dates
- Comply with Employee Handbook policies
- Participate actively in supervision
- Work a flexible schedule that may specify part-time or as needed PRN scheduling, including evenings and weekends, and be available for crisis support when requested
- Scheduled hours and days may vary for PRN staff in order to meet current staffing needs.
- Notification of the direct supervisor is required no later than eight hours prior to a scheduled shift when the worker is unavailable
- Staff may be required to use their own vehicle for transportation of clients and must be able to provide their own transportation to and from their assigned place of work
- Staff are expected to build a working relationship with the parent or caretaker and teach and model appropriate limit setting and follow through
- Assist with education and implementation of trauma informed care principles with clients
- Other duties as assigned by the Program Supervisor or Permanency Director
- Provide daily communication to caseworkers and supervisors, in accordance with program protocols
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality regarding client case materials
- Report immediately any incidents of alleged abuse or neglect
- Participate in and complete all required training
- Develop safety plans as needed
- Complete documentation within established time frames
WEEKLY SERVICE HOURS: Part-time, hourly ranges from 10-40 hours per week
Maple Star is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.