To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Timonium, MD 21093
- Maria Chorabik
- Phone: 4106635026
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Timonium, MD
Posted 9 days ago
***2nd and 3rd Shift Openings***
Under the general supervision of the Maintenance Team Manager, the incumbent will respond to electrical trouble calls on production/process equipment and utility breakdown. This will include diagnosing, repairing and testing industrial equipment including power service, motor starters, high/low voltage electrical systems PLC's controls, HMI's Networks (ethernet I/P, DeviceNet, DH+ etc.) and electrical field devices (photo eyes, proxes, encoders, limit switches etc.)
Include diagnosing, repairing and testing industrial equipment including power service, motor starters, high/low voltage electrical systems PLC's controls, HMI's Networks (ethernet I/P, DeviceNet, DH+ etc.) and electrical field devices (photo eyes, proxes, encoders, limit switches etc.)
- Utilize standard electrical test equipment to perform equipment test using established procedures and write,
- Update and clarify test procedures
- Helps train others to conduct these tests properly
- Performing preventive maintenance and general maintenance as required on both production equipment and facilities equipment,
- Completing assigned work orders and documenting all tests; i.e., oscilloscope, DMM, Recorder, Meggar, etc.,
- Troubleshooting and identify root cause as well as to recommend improvements on a continuous basis with cross functional teams in a High Performance Organization environment
- Working with outside contractors on miscellaneous installations when needed.
- AA degree in Industrial Electronics/Electrical Engineering Technology or completion of an approved apprenticeship in industrial electrical maintenance or 5-7 years direct applicable experience
- Three to Five years of plant maintenance experience
- Can develop control logic including prints and installation of control wiring and troubleshoot PLC/Solid State control instruments.
- Proficient in the use of applications of test equipment such as multimeters required.
- Working knowledge of Windows.
- Working knowledge and field experience with process/programmable controllers and AC/DC drives.
- Industrial control wiring experience
- Possess the ability to read and interpret instrument drawings and control schematics.
- Possess knowledge of NEC requirements
- Must be able to work in cross functional teams.
- Ability to lift 70lbs.
- Ability to work overtime daily and on weekends required; flexibility with shift hours
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.