To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chaska, MN 55318
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Technology Support Analyst, Second Shift - Chaska, MN
UnitedHealth Group • Chaska, MN
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
As Technology Support Analyst you would work as a part of a dynamic team involved with providing technical support and issue resolution to internal and external customers which may include users of all types and skill levels. Responsibilities may also include security access processing, ID tracking, maintenance of reporting logs, password reset assistance, PC hardware/software inventory checks and stocking of spare parts as well as more advanced troubleshooting and support. Positions in this function provide local technical support to UnitedHealth Groups computer user community. Includes installations, upgrades, computing problem resolution, diagnosis of issue severity, recovery and project implementation.
As a potential government contractor, this position requires U.S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86.Primary Responsibilities:
- Maintain the integrity of our data center facilities by following specific methods of procedures, policies and standards
- Work with others to complete the installation and/or decommission of cabling and/or equipment from the server room environments
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of project status and provide detailed descriptions of issues, if they are encountered
- Apply technical troubleshooting to resolve problems, issues or errors
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous hands-on data center server environment exposure to installations and/or decommissions
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook (ability to manage emails and calendar)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (ability to do data entry, sort, and filter)
- Ability to commit to one week on-call rotation schedule
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time locally
- United States Citizenship
- Ability to obtain favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense eQuip Form SF86
- Registered unlicensed Electrician status with state of MN
- Experience performing cable installation and decommission activities within a data center/server room environment
- Experience performing device installation and decommission activities within a data center/server room environment
- Experience performing data center/server room environment auditing activities
- Previous experience navigating web-based SharePoint application
- Must possess strong written and verbal skills, type with proficiency and exhibit professional phone etiquette
- Must be able to prioritize work in a fast paced, constantly changing, environment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords:UnitedHealth Group, Technical Support Analyst, second shift, Chaska, TN