To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA 30398
- Rob Edwards
- Phone: 1-800-MOLDING x 401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Manager (SouthEast)
MoldingSearch • Atlanta, GA
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Injection Molding - Regional Sales Manager - SouthEast ***At home position***
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for attaining and exceeding the sales and business development goals of the assigned sales region through the development and execution of business development strategies, development of sales staff, effective staff leadership and successful results for the assigned KPI’s.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans in conjunction with the Director of Sales, NA to accommodate the regional goals in terms of sales objectives, including strategies relating to specific market segment, industry segment penetration and target accounts
- Conduct research for existing and new markets
- Develop and seek approval for regional development plans
- Conduct research for the regional competitive situation
- Execute regional development plans to reach specified growth targets and objectives
- Coordinate the launch of new product lines in the region through close coordination with Product Management, Operations, and staff.
- Identify product refinements
- Develop and Train sales team on selling strategies
- Assist in the development of pricing structures and launch plans
- Work closely with Product Management to assure proper support in place.
- Oversee and direct the activities of the regions’ sales staff including managing staff sales activities, setting and monitoring sales staff goals, assisting in the prioritization of effort, ensuring staff follow company policies and procedures.
- Represent DME. at trade shows and association meetings to promote company and product.
- Meet with key clients regularly, delivering sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives, maintains relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinate and develop processes to liaison between the regions sales representatives and internal departments.
- Develop and maintain regional sales forecasts and submits same to the VP of Sales monthly. Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly for the sales organizations/regions assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; or eight to ten years related experience and/or training’ or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in sales and business development. Experience in the plastics injection molding industry
Injection Molding - Regional Sales Manager - SouthEast ***At home position**