To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- William Gockel-Figge
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • New York, NY
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Top Bank is looking for a senior Java application developer who will be responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining Collateral Management applications within our Global Banking and Markets area (exchange and OTC over-the-counter derivative products). The individual will be responsible for application development, including the designing, coding, debugging and documenting of programs, system testing and the successful implementation of solutions to satisfy the needs of our collateral business. The required solutions will be related to a full spectrum of requirements, from changes due to support needs to minor enhancements to major/significant development, all to satisfy the current and future needs of the business.
The ideal candidate
* has a passion for graphic design and user experience,
* stays current on usability best practices,
* has 5+ years of application development experience ,
* is a self-starter,
* has a willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies,
* is able to meet aggressive timelines,
* has excellent communication skills,
* is a team player, and
* has the ability to collaborate with end-users.
Required technical skills:
Extensive knowledge and understanding of
* UI design
* HTML 5
* CSS 3
* Standard UI/web design tools (e.g. Photoshop/Illustrator/Dreamweaver)
* Hands-on coding experience as a UI developer (at least 5 years)
* Bachelor's or higher in Graphic Design, Computer Science, Engineering, or related technology field
* Angular JS (or other modern JS frameworks) experience
* Object-oriented design
* Familiarity with Agile SDLC
* 2+ years of work experience in the financial derivatives field
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.