To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
101 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Member Services Coordinator
CoStar Group • San Francisco, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Reporting to the Member Services Operations Manager, the Member Services Coordinator is responsible for processing all cancellation, credit, membership change requests and post-cancellation inquiries in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage inbound customer cancellation, credit and other membership change requests.
• Run daily reports and process all account change requests daily.
• Ensure client inquiries received post-cancellation are responded to and resolved. Respond to escalated issues within the required timeframe, with all communication recorded/tracked/shared across teams.
• Assist with account audits, research and tracking.
• Research and communicate account history/billing details to clients and internal staff.
• Assist with processing sales orders including policy verification, order entry and tracking.
• Assist with pricing inquiries and proposals.
• Monitor email and voicemail boxes and respond in a timely manner.
• Miscellaneous projects to support marketing and selling efforts.
- College degree, with 1-2 years office experience.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook; Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (phone) skills required.
- Experience handling customer service calls a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- Highly organized, conscientious, detail- and service-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and dynamically prioritize duties during periods of high activity.
- Out of the box thinker with a can-do attitude who takes initiative to help team achieve and exceed goals.
- Flexibility, willingness to learn/adjust/adapt to changing priorities, requirements and conditions.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing