To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marlborough, MA 01752
- Anne Jungwirth
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative III
Kelly Services • Marlborough, MA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, is currently seeking 2 Customer Service Representatives for one of our premier customers in the Healthcare industry.
The position is located in Marlborough, MA
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for one of the most financially stable Healthcare within the U.S., work in a fast paced corporate environment.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Shifts Available 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication with appropriate individuals throughout the process such as Customer Service Team, Distribution, Finance and Sales teams.
- Order Entry and order management to be delivered as required.
- Pro-active and timely Order Backlog Management.
- Follow Shipment and installation to ensure Revenue collection occurs on time.
- Measuring order accuracy.
- Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to maintain and improve the quality of service.
- To provide excellent customer service for customers, both internal and external.
- Build close relationships with customers and commercial partners and respond to queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to increase and maintain the quality of service.
- Provide knowledge and accurate information to customers.
- Ensure the above responsibilities are implemented in accordance with agreed service level and standard operating procedures.
- Experience with Oracle, Sales Force or Siebel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Problem solving skills, initiative, proactive / pre-emptive and strong attention to detail Competent MS Office skills and be comfortable working with different systems.
- Previous client and customer service experience
- Ability to work well in a busy customer service environment.
- Attention to detail • Flexibility and willingness to work as a team member Desired
- Order management experience
- Sound understanding of the order fulfilment process
Pay rate: $ 16.50 - $17.00 an hour
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you may use the “Apply Now” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Anne, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]), or 612-214-3768, however your resume may be received via the “Submit Resume” button included within**
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.