To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse, DC, Stock Associates Number Of Vacancies:1
Hudson Group • Denver, CO
Posted 6 days ago
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
To maintain an adequate stock level of all products carried in the stores. Provide excellent customer service as part of the store team. Help maximize sales by efficiently receiving product deliveries and restocking of the stores.
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store and while in the store.
- Know and follow all Company Policies, Receiving Procedures and Receiving Room Standards.
- Understand all store Loss Prevention Procedures designed to minimize internal and external shrink.
- Work with other warehouse employees to receive all shipments in a timely manner.
- Sort and price all merchandise accurately and efficiently.
- Write and acknowledge orders.
- Deliver merchandise to stores.
- Prepare merchandise for return to vendor accurately and on time.
- Immediately inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Helps train new warehouse associates.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management.
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility to assist customers.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store including sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays.
- Report shoplifting incidents or internal theft situations to store management.
- Perform light maintenance in stores and warehouses.
- Drive company vehicle as required.
- Perform related work as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Ability to multi task when completing projects.
- Hold a valid Drivers License.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior stockroom or warehouse experience preferred.
Job ID: 2339
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.