To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN 55437
- Sandy Cabadas
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Benefits Customer Service Representative
Kelly IT Resources • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Benefits Customer Service Representative, Minneapolis, MN
Kelly Services is seeking a Benefits Customer Services Representative to provide customer service support for client pension and/or health and welfare plans using web-based systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting issues for one of our top clients in Minneapolis, MN
Assessment Required: (3) Typing, Microsoft Windows 7, and Office Grammar/Spelling.
Pay Rate: $16/hr. (W2- All Inclusive)
Duration: 6 Months (Contract W2) - extension or perm availability
- Provide a high level of customer service support when handling customers questions/complaints in respect to defined benefit pension and/or health and welfare plans
- Quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding expectations (responding in a respectful, accurate, timely manner, consistently meeting commitments)
- Demonstrate flexibility to customize customer service approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities
- Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion in accordance with HIPAA and Data Privacy laws and company data security requirements
- Proficiently translate health and welfare and pension terms, complex plan information and processes into simple explanations and instructions that customers can understand and act upon.
- Read and understand client’s plan documents, amendments or online knowledgebase tools, etc. Collect relevant information, determine immediate requests/questions and also anticipate the future needs of the member
- Maintain diplomacy and tact while dealing with upset or escalated callers
- Demonstrate knowledge, understanding and compliance with company and client procedures and guidelines providing appropriate and accurate information
- Maintain and document complete and accurate call and case notes
- Respond professionally to customer inquiries/complaints received via phone, email or other communication channels
- Demonstrate ability to maintain a high level of customer service in a changeable work environment
- Participate in team meetings and training
- Possess a cooperative and positive attitude towards customers, internal contacts and team members
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively using the English language in a customer service setting, including verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to navigate multiple software applications
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs (specifically Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Ability to type 30-40 WPM
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment and prioritize and organize work
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Must have excellent attendance and be punctual to work.
- Working knowledge of health and welfare and/or defined benefit pension plans a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service setting, at least 2-3 years is preferred.
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
If you are interested in the position, please apply to this posting with an updated resume and feel free to follow-up with me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.