To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA 94102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Robert Half Finance and Accounting Recruiting Manager
Robert Half International • San Francisco, CA
Posted 13 days ago
JOB REQUISITIONRobert Half Finance and Accounting Recruiting Manager
LOCATIONCA SAN FRANCISCO
As Recruiting Manager your responsibilities will include developing and growing a client base and new business opportunities, introducing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services. Recruiting, evaluating and placing finance and accounting professionals in full-time positions with our clients. Delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates. Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates. Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
- A business related degree, ideally in finance or accounting. CPA and/or MBA a plus.
- 2+ years’ of experience in public/industry accounting/finance and/or successful permanent placement recruiting experience required.
- Successful candidates will have a proven track record of success, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- The ability to leverage finance and accounting experience to manage and grow the business.
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with exceptional earning potential? If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran For positions located in San Francisco, CA: Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For positions in Los Angeles, CA: Robert Half will consider for employment qualified Applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN FRANCISCO