To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
UPS Capital Lead Account Management Representative
UPS Sales • Atlanta, GA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Lead Account Management Representative provides individual training and coaches Account Management Representatives (AMR’s) to increase their skills and abilities when speaking to our booked customers. This position is responsible for listening to AMR’s calls to provide feedback and help them improve their customer service and account management skills. He/She also identifies and informs the manager of AMR’s training needs. The Lead AMR acts as a subject matter expert for the AMR’s.
The Lead Account Management Representative listens to AMR’s customer calls to provide feedback on how to improve customer retention and maximize business opportunities. He/She records and/or updates coaching activities (i.e., calls listened to, individuals coached, and topics discussed) to ensure coaching interactions are accurately documented for use in future conversations. This position assists representatives in meeting business plan goals by coaching them on how to use tools to develop appropriate strategies that maximize account potential. He/She mentors new hires and helps them apply information learned in introductory training classes to integrate them into the organization. The Lead Account Management Representative also conducts follow up on customer satisfaction surveys to provide feedback to AMR’s and management team. This position has a flexible schedule; operation is open from 8am-8pm M-F. This position may be asked to work earlier or later shifts.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of UPS’s products and services to coach Account Management Representatives.
- Maintains relationships with customers by assisting them and acting as their advocate in resolving service issues (e.g., claims, damages, etc.).
- Reviews data trends (e.g., biggest gaining accounts, declining accounts, etc.) in the business segment to advise Account Management Representatives on ways to maintain & grow the business.
- Researches competitor strategies, capabilities, and pricing patterns to identify ways to position UPS Capital’s products more advantageously than competitors’
- Identifies current and future needs of the customer or business; understands how business needs dictate the project’s requirements, project direction, business objectives, and resource allocation; makes recommendations on the solutions-design phase of the project.
- Identifies team member’s strengths and development needs; coaches team members on planning for sales calls; recommends additional resources and training to support team member development.
- Demonstrates some advanced knowledge of how to conduct customer analysis using common sources of information to identify customer facts and trends; collects standard research data about current and prospective customers with some guidance; identifies and develops lists of prospective customers; assists with identifying instances where customer needs or expectations are not being met; drafts promotions of products, services, and features based upon research with oversight from others.
- Identifies business areas and stakeholders impacted by customer issues; engages appropriate resources to resolve customer issues; identifies root causes to ensure problems do not recur; stays motivated despite difficult circumstances or setbacks.
- Builds and maintains relationships throughout a customer organization; makes recommendations regarding account decisions or strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Sales, Marketing or related area
- Previous experience working with UPS or UPS Capital customer and products and services
- Previous experience with leading teams, coaching, training and customer service
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite (e.g., Pivot Tables, V-look ups, database creation/maintenance, graph creation, etc.)
- Experience assessing business needs
- Experience improving customer service
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity